Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Is it Thursday yet??

One more day before Christmas vacation starts. WOO HOO! I am very excited about this Christmas because Jude is old enough to understand the concept of presents. He gets so excited about ripping open gifts. It's cute. Next year I'll teach him the meaning of Christmas; for now I'll enjoy watching his face light up.
Tomorrow we will be having lots of food in the Media Center. Yummy! Hopefully Carol will remember to bring something. She forgot to bring cookies on Tuesday and I was so sad! :(
Tomorrow night is also our work Christmas party. It's always a chance to catch up on the good gossip about our co-workers that we've missed out on throughout the year. Good stuff going around already. Rosemary promised that she'd drink enough to tell people what she really thinks of them. I can't wait (although I hope I'm not on her list).
Now that I've finally posted a message again I hope that my friends in the Media Center read it.

Lots of Love!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Who is this really?

JuneBug said...

This sounds like Anastasia, looks like Anastasia but is it really her blogging? This could be the next mystery theater topic.