Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Year's Resolution

We are back at work from a very short break. My New Year's resolution is to blog at least once a day. I'll never hear the end of it from June if I don't. She's out sick today and hasn't been able to bug me about it, but I'm sitting here listening to Carol as she blogs religiously and checks everyone else's.
I'm definitely not interesting enough to participate in this. Is it okay to talk about the fact that I considered throwing my daughter out the window when she woke up for the second time in the middle of the night to eat. Shouldn't she be past that whole thing yet? June, please advise. You have a bunch of kids. Will it ever get better? Will I ever sleep again? I'm beginning to think that sleep is way overrated. This helps me make it through the day.
I must go now. I get to go to a fun meeting for the rest of the afternoon. I'll try not to break my resolution (at least for one week).

1 comment:

Books on the Beach said...

Welcome to motherhood..when they become teenagers you are up at night seeing if they are sober when the walk or crawl in the door.